· In my opinion the best reason to exercise is that it's really fun!
· When people actually take the time to try exercising they realize it's an enjoyable experience.
· When you having fun you don't even realize that your exercising and you look forward to it everyday.
· There is no greater feeling than achieving a weight lose goal and being able to feel good about your body. It makes exercising well worth it.
· In conclusion, exercising is the key to making your life healthier, longer, and happier.
· It is one of the most important things in life and it's one hundred percent beneficial.
· So next time you are deciding whether or not to exercise just think of the benefits you will experience from it. It is extremely rewarding and worthwhile.
· More that 1.6 billion people in the world are either overweight or obese and United States has the highest rate of obesity.
· One out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of heart disease, which results in more than forty-five percent of deaths annually.
· Exercising not only helps prevent heart diseases, but it also helps prevent strokes, type 2 diabetes, and even certain types of cancer.